Thursday 21 July 2011

Irfan Pathan

Irfan Pathan


Biography for Irfan Pathan


Date of Birth
27 October 1984, Gujrat, India

Nickname
Guddu

Height
5' 11" (1.80 m)

Trivia
Had a guest appearance in Indian movie - Mujhse shaadi karoge.

Won ICC's emerging player of the year in 2004.

Good friends with team mate Suresh Raina.

Made his international debut against Australia at age 19.

His father is a Muzzein, a priest-like figure in a local Vadodra Mosque.


Personal Quotes
I don't believe in terms like 'number one bowler,' because till you are performing, people regard you as the best bowler in the team. If someday you fail to perform, the same people will say bad things about you

All the members in the team are my best friends. There is nothing like I am not friendly with a particular player. The whole team is like a family and whenever I feel like I can drop into anyone's room.

Irfan Pathan Hat-trick



Irfan Pathan to MS Dhoni

No comments:

Post a Comment